Thursday, June 30, 2011

stomp rockets {summer fun deal}

Have you heard of stomp rockets? My mom bought some for my boys a couple of years ago and they loved them! It resulted in hours and hours of fun outside for them.  With summer upon us, I am always looking for things to do with my boys to keep them entertained.  I try not to have them watch too much TV or play too many video games, and that means getting creative with ideas for them to have fun.

Stomp Rocket Ultra sore up to 200 feet! Make sure you do this in a backyard or other large space.  We actually had one sail to the top of our roof before! I love that they are air-powered, with no fuel or batteries needed.  All the kids have to do is stomp on it and the rockets will soar! Simple toys are the best!

Well, since I know you all want to entertain your kids this summer too, we have an exclusive Little Birdie Secrets deal on Stomp Rocket Ultra for you! Go to the site and enter code lilbirdie to get it for $14.99! You better hurry because there is a very limited quantity and this deal with expire July 1st (that's tomorrow!) while supplies last. Have fun stompin'. Let's be real, you know you're going to play with it too!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “stomp rockets {summer fun deal}”

tinajo said...

They look like so much fun - too bad I haven´t see them in Sweden because the postage from other countries usually makes it a bit expensive. I´ll look for them when I go to the States this fall! :-)

Liz said...

We love these in our house. My son (kindergarten) did his Math Fair project using them. He wanted to know if bigger people made the rockets go farther. Too much fun!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs