Tuesday, June 21, 2011

temporary tattoos on the silhouette {with a promotion}

Have you ever met a kid who doesn't love temporary tattoos? I sure haven't.  Well, now you can easily make them at home with the Silhouette!

I recently received some temporary tattoo paper in the mail and you should have seen the looks on my boys' faces when I told them we were going to make them some temporary tattoos.


 {note: These pictures are dramatizations. The actual reactions were not captured on camera.}

The Silhouette store has some really great tattoo designs.  These are wonderful for carnivals and parties, and can be cut in any size and applied easily with just a little water. It is also a really simple process. There are great instructions on the Silhouette site here. These will also be found on the back of the temporary tattoo paper packaging.

I selected the images I wanted and fit them onto one sheet so I could make the most out of the tattoo paper. I love the American Flag design they have! I plan on saving this so we can all have one to wear on the 4th of July.
I used the print and cut feature on the Silhouette for these tattoos. First you send it through your regular printer so it will print it in color with markings and then you send it through the Silhouette with the adhesive tattoo paper and it will cut it out! After that we stuck them on and the boys were thrilled!



Right now you can get a sweet deal so you can try out your own temporary tattoos. You can get:

1 Silhouette SD 
AND
2 Packages Temporary Tattoo Paper
for $199 (U.S. only)  (That’s 120 bucks in savings!)


Plus... you can get 25% off all other products in the Silhouette shop (excluding gift cards and download codes)!

See? Told you it was sweet.  Better hurry on over there and enter code LITTLEBIRDIE to score this deal.  The promotion will end on June 29.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “temporary tattoos on the silhouette {with a promotion}”

Amy @MoMomma said...

I love your blog! I hope you'll take a moment to visit mine and weigh in on my anti- temporary tattoo editorial. I'd love to get your opinion.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs